Monday, January 16, 2012

A Taste of Honey

 A little taste of Honey...



 Sting me with Sweetness
 Come get your Honey Pot!
Sticky Goodness

So I was feeling a bit like a bee? LOL Not really but I fell in love with this skin and had to show it off, I am so excited about yellow for some reason. Anyway let me get down to it, The Goods Below...

What I am Wearing:
Skin-Jesylilo Heather 3 in Light {NEW!}
Eyes-Aphotic Gloom Clarus Eyes in WaterMelon
Lashes-Damned Blossom Lashes
Hair-Lelutlka Blythe in Marilyn
Nails-Mandala Nail Palette 2
Tattoos-S(and)P I'm Famous
            Reckless Wasted
            S:X Ink Hearts Tattoo
Top-Sakide Cache-Coeur Top in Black
Shorts-Nemisis Lana Shorts in Bamboo (for TFG)
Boots-MStyle Xiaoyi Wedges in Yellow Zebra
Poses-Still Life Darling Please Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment