Tuesday, February 28, 2012

EPOCH

 EPOCH 0.0



 Graphic Beasts
Fuzzy Lines

So I got over to EPOCH and I have to say I was really impressed with the stuff that went out. I loved the Beast Cave it had so much stuff that I ended up grabbing, Anyway there was alot of fun stuff to check out so I suggest you do that. The Goods Below...

What I am Wearing:

Skin-PaperDoll Effy 08 in Fair {NEW!}
Eyes-Poetic Colors Ocean Eyes in Blue Surf
Lashes-Damned Blossom Lashes
Tattoos-Aitui Tattoo When the Beast Black (from Epoch)
            Glue Ink Heart Neck Tattoo
Hair-Boon ARK554 in Platinum
Hat-LaGyo Taxidermy Headpiece (from Epoch)
Earrings-LaGyo Bird of Pray Earrings (from Epoch)
Necklace-LaGyo Bird of Pray Necklace (from Epoch)
T-Shirt-(TokiD) Epoch Tshirt Beast (from Epoch)
Leggings-ISON Escher Shear Tights in Black (from Epoch)
Gloves-ISON Leather Arm Warmers in Black (from Epoch)
Nails-Scrub Spyked Nails
Rings-LaGyo Shield Rings in Silver
          Yummy Nail Ring
Shoes-Ten10 Kira Boots in Black {NEW!}

No comments:

Post a Comment