Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gagaloo ... Whore Couture Preview

 Gagaloo



 Government Hooker
 Speechless
Bad Romance with the Paparazzi

More from the Whore Couture Fair (OPENS ON MARCH 1) I am so excited I can barely contain it. I know that everyone will find something they can not live with out and my guess is these boots will be one of them. Anyway, The Goods Below!


What I am Wearing:

Skin-PaperDoll Effy 08 in Fair {NEW!}
Eyes-Poetic Colors Ocean Eyes in Blue Surf
Make Up-Lovely Mi Lybra au Gaga
Lashes-Damned Blossom Lashes
Tattoos-Glue Ink Suicide Rocker
            Delusions-Forever
            Glue Ink Heart Neck Tattoo
            s:x ink Hearts Tattoo
Hair-Burley Hannah in Platinums
Headband-[(B) Collecitve] Missie Mouse 3
Necklace-DDL The Queen
Dress-Glue Ink Micky Mini Dress Gaga  (from Whore Couture)
Nails-Scrub Spyked Nails
Rings-LaGyo Shield Rings in Silver
          Yummy Nail Ring
Bracelets-LaGyo Edo Ludos in Silver
                Mandala Takara Bangle Zebra Set
Stockings-Razorblade Jacket Roller Derby Thigh Highs
Shoes-LC Shadow Zoom Stud Platform in Noir (from Whore Couture)
Poses-Still Life My Lazy Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment