Wednesday, July 4, 2012

PST!

 PST! Over here Baby...



 No Touching
On My Knees For You!

Ok so I logged in after a little nap (Yeah I took a nap I was tired and had the itis) and found these shorts on a notice in one of my groups and had to have them. So while there I bumped into the store owner and let me say such a nice person. Thanks Inka Mexicola you are truly awesome and I love these shorts to death. So without more of my rambling on, The Goods Below!


What I am Wearing:

Skin-Al Vulo Chantal Red 2 in Caramel
Eyes-Poestic Colors Moon Eyes in Allure
Lashes- Miamai Catwalk Lashes in Evergreen Erotica
Make Up-Flirt Eyeliner Heavy
Hair-Truth Tashia in Raven
Nails-Scrub Killer Queen Nails
Tattoo-BLK2.0 Integral Hypnotizer
Piercings-PoM open Septum & Dimpled
Ears-Aitui Mesh Stretched Ears
Necklace-Scrub Cameo Necklace
               ~Casuka~ Locket Deadly Alchemist
Bottoms-{.essences.} PST! Shorts in Black
Stockings-*T.Whore* Punk Stockings Black Rip
Rings-LaGyo Shield Ring
         Anthem Kross Ring
Shoes-NCore Coquette Platform in Noir
Poses-Focus Poses Summer Set 2


No comments:

Post a Comment