Friday, July 6, 2012

Shiny Straps

 Shiny Straps



 A Peek
 You Have Me Bending Over Backwards
The Sweetest Goodbye

I saw this dress and knew I had to get creative and post it and I am so glad I did, first its latex, and then it's super hot. So no more rambling... The Goods Below!

What I am Wearing:

Skin-Al Vulo Pollon Bonus in Fairy
Eyes-Poestic Colors Moon Eyes in Allure
Lashes- Miamai Catwalk Lashes in Evergreen Erotica
Hair-Wasabi Pills Teeloh Mesh Hair in Rye
Nails-Scrub Spyked Nails
Tattoo-BLK2.0 Integral Hypnotizer
Piercings-PoM open Septum & Dimpled
Collar-+PE+ Saint Posture Collar
Earrings-Damned BFaith Rosary Earrings
Cuffs-Insanya Cuffs Captive Pack
Dress-~AtaMe~ Strap Gown {NEW!}
Corset-Sn@tch Mesh Passion of the Corset (from faMESHed)
Rings-Anthem Kross Ring
Shoes-Slink Tall Leather Boots in Black
Poses-Just A Pose Slightly Askew Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment